Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Song for the Day

I really like this song and it has a line or two in it that I absolutely love

Diamonds by Los Lonely Boys

 

I’m looking at a rainbow way out across them hills.  And my baby’s love is with me and I know that it’s for real.  I ain’t got no diamonds.  Girl you know I ain’t got no gold.  I ain’t never been a rich man but girl I got you here to hold.  We dance out in the moonlit sky but it pales beside her light.  She puts her arms around me and I tell her it’s alright.  I ain’t got no diamonds.  Girl you know I ain’t got no gold.  I ain’t never been a rich man but girl I got you here to hold.  When you find what really matters, in that moment you will see far beyond the selfish wonder… love is simple, love is free!  I ain’t got no diamonds.  Girl you know I ain’t got no gold.  I ain’t never been a rich man but girl I got you here to hold.  I ain’t got no diamonds. I ain’t got no gold, I ain’t got no gold.  But I have ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment