Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chill Play List

Here is the play list that I have on my work computer for “chill” music.  You will probably laugh, but that’s OK.  Keep in mind that I rarely, OK I never, update this music.  I really need to though, so that is on my to do list for this evening.  Regardless, here is my play list…

Anything But Mine – Kenny Chesney

Bartender – don’t know who sings but is a hip hoppish/top 40 type of music

Be Here to Love Me – Norah Jones

Bleeding – Leona Lewis

Brass Bed – Josh Gracin

Can I Have This Dance – old country

Can’t Let you Go – Fabulous

Desperately – George Strait

Diamonds – Los Lonely Boys

Far Away – Nickleback

Gives You Hell – All American Rejects

Heart Ache – Trick Pony

Hope – Mister Mydas and Shaggy

I Go Back – Kenny Chesney

I just got Started Lovin You – James Otto

The Little Things – Colbie Caillat

I Love You – Faith Hill

I’m Real – J Lo and Ja Rule

It Would be You – Country

Keep’n It Real – Shaggy

Last Man Committed – Eric Heatherly

Let it Burn – Usher

Need You Now – Lady Antebellum

The Secrets that We Keep – Sarah Evans

What am I to You – Norah Jones

 

Do you have any songs that you are embarrassed to admit that you listen to?  I have quite a few!  Hmmm… I have quite a bit of Emine (Lose it, shake that, and who knows what else).  Not to mention some good ole DMX and why do good girls like bad guys (lyrics dirty so don’t listen to with kids in the room).  I also have some old Paula Abdul and opposites attract, Color me Badd in I wanna sex you up and who knows what else!  But the worst would be from the Cyrus family… Achey Breaky Heart and Party in the USA!  LOL

What’s your worst?

No comments:

Post a Comment