Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Getting Better

I am getting better at getting up in the mornings and trying to get out of the house on time.  I lay out Aly’s clothes each night so they are ready in the morning.  Granted, it takes less than a minute to do, but any time saved the better off we all are.  For Brynn, since she will get at Grandma’s all week I packed her a bag Friday night with clothes for the entire week in it (plus a few extra since we are potty training).  She’s goes to Grandma’s house every morning in her jammies.  This is much easier on me and grandma because she doesn’t have to worry about her making a mess out of her breakfast. 

The past two mornings I have been up and out of bed before 6:30.  I think this is some kind of record for me!  I should reward myself but you know what… just not rushing is treat enough.  I am keeping up with homework and even bringing my reading to work so I can do that during breaks and on my lunches.  Makes things much easier on me in the evenings.

The only downfall to being at work earlier is that I run into so much more traffic.  I will leave five minutes earlier tomorrow and see if that makes a difference at all.  Only time will tell! 

I was so excited about Fall coming this month, but with our meteorologist telling us our high today is 99 I have a hard time believing the calendar.  Thank you global warming!

No comments:

Post a Comment