Monday, August 2, 2010

Death by Cheesecake: Update

I received an email from The Cheesecake Factory in response to my contacting them…

“Thank you for contacting The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated. 

I am happy to hear that you are okay but I am very sorry that you were not able to finish your cheesecake.  As you already know, we are not able to include all of the ingredients in the description of the cheesecake.  The next time you are in please inform our staff of your allergy so we can help you with a choice that you can enjoy.

Please look for a little something in the mail from me.  Have a wonderful day!”

As most who know me already know… I was not writing them to get anything free.  I wrote to them just to let them know how wonderful their cheesecake was and even though it was making me “sick” I still contemplated risking that for their cheesecake.  I am on the phone day in and day out with customers that do nothing but gripe, so I thought I would send a smile via email for someone in their customer service department.  I hope they smiled anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment