Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Saving Lives

As I sit here on the American Red Cross bus waiting to give a donation I am perplexed. There are people in my office who won't donate blood because they are scared of needles. Really?? You refuse to save someone's life (or multiple lives) because of a small fear. The same fear they set aside when they have to receive a shot but suck it up anyways because they know it will do good. I hope they never have to go through a crisis that mandates they get a blood transfusion but at the same time I hope they do! I know, not very nice of me, but seriously... This simple act of donating blood could save someone's life or at the very least improve it. It doesn't cost you anything and because the blood mobile came to work we even get paid for the time we are away from our desks in order to accomplish this task. This is something you could do for free and actually be giving someone their life back or the life of someone they love. Its truly priceless and selfless!!
Go ahead and visit givelife.org or call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE to schedule an appointment to save someone's life today.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment