Today is just another day pretty much like any other, but still it is a wonderful day! We had some rain this morning which my mater plants needed badly, my girls are healthy and were ready to start the day, hubs is training outside today and the heat index is nowhere near 115 like it was last week, I am at work and am going to donate blood today and go to Target during lunch to return some stuff and get some deals (hopefully). How is your day going?
Aly has been a little princess the past two days. She has always liked to wear her hair down. Has never been one for ponytails, braids or the like. She got up yesterday and asked to wear her hair in two ponytails, one on each side. I informed her they were called pigtails and she got a kick out of that! Then, this morning she wanted to wear a headband in her hair. I am not sure what has gotten into my little girl lately, but it’s OK for her to be a princess. She is going to be my girly girl and I’m sure it’s going to wreak havoc on me, but oh well, for now it’s cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment