Today I took the girls out for lunch after Brynn's doctor appointment... yes, shots and finger pricks call for lunch on the town with my favorite little ladies. I had no preference on what I wanted for lunch so I gave Alyssa the grown up task of choosing where we were going to dine today.
Me: Aly ("alley") you get to choose where you want to go for lunch today. Anywhere you want!
Aly: YAY!
Me: So, do you want Chick Fil A? (which is the good ole stand by for our house)
Aly: No
Me: McDonald's? (figuring she wanted the toy in the happy meal and we NEVER eat there)
Aly: No
Me: Where would you like to go?
Aly: Remember that place we went with grandma where we got to eat wherever we wanted?
Me: (After thinking and thinking I think I figured it out) Golden Corral???
Aly: Isn't that the place we went but daddy didn't go?
Me: Yes, sure is. OK, Golden Corral here we come!
Both Girls: YAY!!!!
After being there for all of two minutes I learned why my little girl wanted to go there...
"Mommy? Is it time for dessert yet?"
Yep, my little "big" girl wanted to go there for the endless supply of (pseudo) ice cream, chocolate, fudge and strawberry topping, sprinkles, gummi bears, M&M's, brownies, cookies, pie, cake, pudding, jell-o, and whipped topping!
That's my girl... always going for the good stuff!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment