Friday, September 17, 2010

Thank You

My best friend.  She completes my sentences.  She knows my thoughts.  She knows how I’m feeling just with one glance at me or by the sound of my voice.  Without her I would be lost.  She is my rock.  My sounding board.  Despite my flaws, my mistakes, ex-husbands (ha ha ha)… she loves me.  Time and miles cannot separate us or drive us apart.  She is in it for the long haul because she simply wants to be.

We have been through a lot together.  Between the two of us there have been three ex-husbands, two current husbands, three children have been born, three dogs have been lost, parents have divorced and gotten married, multiple moves to various houses and states, and wow… we’ve been through almost anything imaginable.  But nothing has driven us apart.  If anything they have brought us closer and I could not begin to imagine my life without her.  She knows just what I need and when.  She never says what I want to hear but what I need to hear, the truth.  She will tell me if something make me look fat.  She will rejoice with me when I look skinny!  She is the mirror that will tell me the truth.  She is no fun house mirror.

Together we can get through anything.  We can create sanity out of chaos.  We can create smiles from frowns and tears. 

I love you bestest friend in the whole wide world!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment